Welcome to Leapfrog Geo Tutorial. In this article, we are going to show you how to create a new mesh from a DXF file on Leapfrog Geo 4.0. You may want to take a look at my previous tutorial on how to export a surface wireframe to a DXF file in Micromine. I am going to use this DXF file on this tutorial. You can download the same DXF file from this link (Mega.co.nz link).
Steps to Create a New Mesh from DXF on Leapfrog Geo
- Right-click Meshes and then click Import Mesh
- Browse the DXF file you want to import
- Click Open
- Click OK on the next window to start the import process
- Now you should see the new mesh is created under the Meshes folder.
- Drag the new mesh to Leapfrog scene to display the mesh
That’s it. It is pretty simple to import DXF to Leapfrog and create a new mesh from it. Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoy it. See you next.