Hello everyone, its been a while I am not writing on this GIS blog. Well, there are many things to do with my current job. Today, I am going to talk about ArcGIS 10.6. I just purchased the new ArcGIS 10.6 full version (personal license). To be honest, ArcGIS is a great GIS software with so many features inside. The personal license includes almost anything you need to create beautiful and informative maps.
ArcGIS license is available in several plans. For personal use, I highly recommend the ArcGIS for Personal. What you will get with this ArcGIS for Personal?
If you are a GIS consultant like me, ArcGIS for Personal is a good way to start. You will get the following with this version of ArcGIS
- ArcGIS Desktop Advanced (ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap)
- The most popular ArcGIS Desktop Extensions
- ArcGIS Desktop software updates
- ArcGIS Online Named User Account
- 100 service credits for data storage, premium data access, and geocoding and analysis
- A suite of ready-to-use apps for use anywhere, on any device
- A Living Atlas of the World with maps and data, including access to foundation content from Esri, on thousands of topics
- Installation support
- Unlimited access to self-paced e-learning on the Esri Training website.
To be honest, I was the ArcGIS 10.4 crack version user. It runs well but also crashed more often. But with this new ArcGIS 10.6 Personal, the software is extremely stable. Don’t be wrong, you can get this ArcGIS for Personal with just around $50 per Year.
The ArcGIS for Personal Use includes the following tool:
- ArcGIS Desktop Advanced
- ArcGIS Pro
- ArcMap, ArcCatalog
- ArcGIS Online Level 2 Named User account and 100 Service Credits
- 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability
- ArcGIS Data Reviewer
- ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst
- ArcGIS Network Analyst
- ArcGIS Publisher
- ArcGIS Schematics
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager