A Complete Micromine Tutorial for Beginners
We would like to dedicate this page for anyone who wants to learn Micromine. This Micromine Tutorial contains basic and advanced aspect of Micromine. I realize that there are not many tutorials for Micromine out there. And Micromine also is not a common software for most people. It’s an expensive piece of software that used by exploration and mining companies. Not all people get access to this software. Looking for Micromine crack? Well, that also not an option. It’s very difficult to get the cracked version of Micromine. If there is cracked version, it must be very old version. But anyway, I will dedicate this page to anyone who wants to learn Micromine. I am using Micromine 2013 and also Micromine version 11.0. Pretty old but it still very powerful and useful.
Micromine Tutorial for Beginners
- Micromine 2013 Interface. A quick introduction to the Micromine user interface.
- Create New Project in Micromine. Start a project by creating a new project.
- Create new file in Micromine. This tutorial will guide you how to create a new file in Micromine.
- Import Mapinfo Table into Micromine. Micromine supports Mapinfo TAB and you can easily import the Mapinfo Table to Micromine.
- Import Microsoft Access to Micromine. Micromine supports several types of databases including MS Access. This tutorial will guide you how to import Access data to Micromine.
- Create DTM from String File. This will show you how to convert a string file to a DTM (Digital Terrain Model) on Micromine
- Clip String to Polygon. Have a huge string file? No problem, this step will guide you how to clip a string file against a polygon.
- Import SQL Server via ODBC . You will learn how to import table from Microsoft SQL Server to Micromine via ODBC.
- Export to CSV. See how to export Micromine data file to Comma delimited (CSV) file in Micromine.
- Export Micromine Data to Excel. A quick way to export Micromine data file to Microsoft Excel format (XLS, XLSX)
- Import ESRI Shapefile to Micromine. A simple operation to import ESRI Shapefile into Micromine format.
- Display points in Vizex – This will guide you how to visualize the data points in Micromine.
- How to Display string in Vizex. This tutorial will show you how to display string in Vizex as well as how to color code the string file.
- Open Shapefile in Micromine. This post will guide you how to display a shapefile in Micromine without having to import it.
Micromine is a great software to handle drill hole database. We can easily display 3D drill hole, create geological interpretation and resource calculation. The following sections will discuss about drill hole in Micromine.
- Create a new drill hole database. This tutorial will guide you to create your first drill hole database in Micromine. We also create a simple video tutorial.
In the following section, you will find some tutorials that show the gridding process in Micromine.
- How to Create a Surface Grid in Micromine. If you have data points such as topo survey or geochemical assay, you can follow this tutorial to create a surface grid from the data points.
This page will be updated regularly. So, please consider bookmark it.